Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Get The Look: Sarah Hyland Pt 2




I'm back today again with Kyla with our Sarah Hyland Get the Look series! If you didn't see our first posts, look here! Today, we are recreating her Emmys look ahhhhhh. TO DIE FOR. Sorry to anyone this might offend but I feel like this really put Sarah on the map of the celebs to watch. She looked so effortless, but, so chic. I fell in love instantly. Sooo today I am going to be replicating her bun while Kyla will be doing her outfit! 


First, take all of our hair on the top of your head and put it in a pony. Tease that entire pony.
Nowwwwwwww, I have a little cheat sheet. Take either a sock or one of these bad boys and put your hair into the hole. 
Now starting in the front, bring all the hair forward and then wrap all the hair around the donut/sock.
Secure the ends with a bobby pin under the bun. 
Take your hand with your fingers spread open into the front to loosen up the bun, to make it more messy.
AND thats it. 
Literally.
Im not lying.

Easy peasy lemon squeaky. A chic bun in like two seconds. Thats my favorite kinda bun. Go try this out on yourself! I bet you can do it in two minutes. I dare you! Now go check out Kylas outfit! I am soooooooo obsessed with this! Tell me you don't love this. I feel like it would be perfect for the holidays-- that red skirt? Ughh!


Photography as always by the lovely Sarah Bedzyk!
Check her out @ www.sarahkathrynphoto.com and like her on Facebook here.
I'm not giving away any clues but there may or may not be a makeup tutorial next! 

Keep your eyeeeez opennnn 0_o

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.