Monday, December 1, 2014

Guys its December....

december, holiday, christmas, tag, winter, snow, christmas, gifts, elf, mean girls, cold, holidays,

GUYS IT IS DECEMBER.
HAAAAAAAAY. I am so excited. I am permanently in a good mood come December. I wouldn't say I am one of those crazy people when it comes to Christmas but, I do love me some good carols and hot coco and decorating the tree and all the lights, ok, I guess I am obsessed... I don't think any one can say they don't like Chr istmas. But, I also can't wait for snooooooooow. We already got a little bit but I want the real deal. Snowed in with comfy clothes eekkkkkk. Oh, and 28 days of Christmas on ABC Family. I am alllll over that every single year. Hehe. My friend Kyla over at Ky Marie C tagged me to do the Holiday Tag so here goes nothinnnnn'.

1. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
ELF. Hands down. I can't stop laughing every single time I watch that movie and its not like I don't know whats going to happen. Im THAT girl with that movie who says every single word. I know, I am the worst.


december, holiday, christmas, tag, winter, snow, christmas, gifts, elf, mean girls, cold, holidays,

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
If we don't have a white Christmas, I am very surprised. New York snows all the time. It started snowing in October. FML.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Christmas Eve is bigger than Christmas in my family. Christmas Eve we ALWAYS go to my aunts, then the actually day at my moms!

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Typical white girl-- All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey! I actually listen to that song all year round. Hahahahaha.


december, holiday, christmas, tag, winter, snow, christmas, gifts, elf, mean girls, cold, holidays, hot coco,

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
YES. Hehe. My mom always gives us our pajamas and my aunts house we open presents from our cousins and my god mother!

6. Can you name all Santa's reindeer?
You know dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen, donner and blitzen and comet and cupid... But do you reeeecaaaalllll the most famous reindeer of all.... Duh, course I can. Rudolph! If I messed that up I will be pretty embarrassed.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to the most this year?
Going to my aunts for Christmas Eve. Being around all my family is crazyyyyyy but its fun. Its nice for once for all of us to be together. 


december, holiday, christmas, tag, winter, snow, christmas, gifts, elf, mean girls, cold, holidays,

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
If your Christmas tree is fake, I feel bad for you son.. I got 99 problems but a fake Christmas Tree aint one. (I'm lame)

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/ sweet treat?
Im pathetic but my grandma always makes bomb pasta salad every single holiday.. My mouth waters thinking about it.

10. Be honest: Do you like receiving or giving presents more?
Both. Honestly. 

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
When I was like in high school I got a Blackberry and I thought it was the best thing god ever came down and gave me. I think it broke after that a good 8 times. It was cool tho.

12. What would be your dream place to visit be during the holiday season?
NYC! Deffff.

13.  Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I fail. Everytime. Though I do try really hard. I'll get really nice paper and ribbon and the whole nine yards and it always looks awful.


december, holiday, christmas, tag, winter, snow, christmas, gifts, elf, mean girls, cold, holidays, socks, hot coco, cocoa,

14. Most memorable holiday moment?
When I was little, I was sassy. When I say sassy, I was for lack of a better word, a brat. LOL! My older cousin pulled my name for Christmas so Christmas Eve she wrapped up dog food for me... I was devastated. I cried. Then, she brought out a Spice Girl microphone and lollipops... I told you I was a diva hahahhaha.

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?Again, I was a little brat when I was younger and always said Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy you name it messed up my room. I would put my sisters tooth under my pillow so I could get money from the Fairy.. So finally my mom told me and ruined my life........ 

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Never do I ever. I'm really bad at making any type of resolution. I wish I was.

17. What makes the holiday special for you?
I like everyyyything about the holidays. I feel like every one is just in a good mood. Its like the Fridays of months. Everyyyyone and their mother looks forward to it. I just looove the holiday spirit.

P.S all my pictures are of hot coco. Can you tell I get obsessed around this time of year? Let me know what your holiday favorites are in the comments and I TAG Victoria over at Glossy and Glitzy and Hayley at A Beautiful Exchange ! I can't wait to see your answers girls! 
all pictures are from (Pinterest)

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.