Sunday, December 21, 2014

Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me


I barely ever get personal on zis blog, but I have really wanted to break out of the reg 'beauty' posts lately. Not that I don't love beauty. (I'm still obsessed, don't worry)  Just do a little more lifestyle posts. Maybe you have already noticed?! So, today I was stalking Whitspeaks and she did a post all about random facts about herself and I lovedddd it! She has a great blog, you can check it out here. I got to thinkin' why not do this. I love random facts. I don't think I am that exciting but I will try! So if you're interested in knowing a little behind the girl behind, Flowers in Emilys Hair, here goes nothin'.




  • That picture is the definition of me and my personality. (I'm on zee right)
  • My favorite food is Spaghetti-o's or anything buffalo chicken.
  • I cry all the time. Over nothing. I am a baby.
  • My favorite show of all time is The Vampire Diaries. I actually dream sometimes I'm a vampire. Its a sick addiction. 
  • Second to TVD, I love all those stupid shows on TLC. Like, My Strange Addiction and Honey Boo Boo. I think I get intrigued when I find people weirder than me.
  • I could live off of Heluva Good.
  • I also pronounce Heluva (hel-loo-va) I know its hell-uh-va.
  • I am gluten and lactose intolerant but still eat it all the time because I like to torture myself as Dodie-my mom- likes to say. (Jk, but really, I can't live without it.)
  • My whole life everyone called me Em Aug, so my best friend Molly started calling me Guame, Em Aug backwards and it kinda stuck. I have weird friends.
  • One time I ordered a Pizza to my crushes house, who ironically lived close to one of my friends and we watched on her porch. 
  • A lot of people say, I don't stop completely at stop signs. (I think I do)
  • I have been in love with the Spice Girls since the age of 4. 
  • I played the oboe.
  • In 3rd grade I begged my mom for school shopping to have one outfit like each Spice Girl.
  • I'm an amazing Prank Caller. (I prank my friends all the time, I think they hate me)
  • I am OBSESSED with my dog. Lola. I know you prob already know this. I cry if I don't sleep with her and get really upset if someone (or another dog) is mean to her. (I AM SO PATHETIC)
  • I can't listen to a song longer than 45 seconds.
  • When I was in middle school me and my friend, Sam used to find random facts/statistics and tell people them out of nowhere. We thought we were really cool.
  • One random fact was, 97% of people put the peanut butter on before the jelly on their PB&J's. (What was wrong with me?)
  • I'm an awful driver.
  • I really want to be Beyonce or Zooey Deschanel.
  • I have the most ridiculous laugh on this planet. Its embarrassing.
  • I am fluent in Pig Latin.
  • I played soccer, basketball and I cheerleaded and was awful at all three. I was a bencher for life. (I have no coordination)
  • When I was little, I literally thought I was going to find Zac Efron and was going to marry him. Don't worry, it still might happen.
  • I want to move to a big city so bad. Like LA or NYC. 
  • My favorite band is Motion City Soundtrack (F&E)
  • I have a sweet spot for T- Swift too-- I can't believe I am admitting it.
  • I love Pepsi.
  • I cried so hard to the movie The Fault In Our Stars, in the theater (i'm embarrassing) that I literally had to leave.
  • I do the awkward turtle prob 30 times a day.
  • I'm obsessed with Buffalo Wild Wings and Pizza Hut. Both make me sick, but its too good.
  • My favorite store is Forever 21 or MAC.
  • I know every word to Mean Girls, Bring It On and Stick It.

So theres that, everything to know about me! You can now finally say you know me! I'm sure a lot of this was useless and you probably think you wasted most of your life reading pointless facts about me but I thought it was fun ;) What are some random facts about you? 

DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY MAC GIVEAWAY! You can sign up here.



No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.