Friday, December 27, 2013

Get the Look: Selena Gomez Makeup




Hellloooo Girlfriends--- I'm sorry I have been a bit MIA! The holidays have been crazy for me! But IM BACK:) How was everyones Christmas?!?!? So I was thinking this Selena hair and makeup would be awesome for NYE & I wanted to get it up before then but! I plan to do some more New Years Eve looks so keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you all like these 'Celeb Get the Look' Blogs in the comments... Here goes nothin!

Tools:
Your Favorite Foundation
Your fave Mascara



1) First things first I used a foundation with my beauty blender for an 'airbrushed' effect. Then I filled in her brows with Anastasia Brow Duo and contoured&highlighted her face (I will have a tutorial on that coming soon) with NYC Sunny Bronzer and Nars Concealer and used the NYX Blush--  Dusty Rose.

2) On to the eyes!

- First with a flat shader brush I dusted 'Taupe' over her entire lid.

-Then I put 'Lt Bronze' on the center of the eye and really focused it right in the middle with the same brush.

-Put 'Sable' into her crease and outer corner with a big fluffy crease brush and made sure to blend out all the harsh lines with a clean brush.

-Mix 'Gold' and 'Champagne' and really concentrate on the inner tear duct and bring it down about half way on the lash line. Then, took just 'Champagne' and put that under the brow to really make the brow POP.

-To deepen the look I took 'Deep Purple' and concentrated it in the outer v of the eye and smudge it with a pencil brush underneath the bottom lash line to meet the color we did earlier. Then took 'Pewter' and blended everything out! 

3) Then lined her upper and lower water line with Nars Eyeliner and used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner to line the eye and winged it out! Then finish it off with your favorite mascara! 

4) Now to my favorite part I lined her lips with a red liner and used NYX Matte Lipstick first.. Then I put some Maybelline Whispers to gloss it up a bit and add some pink! 

Then you're all set with your Selena Hair and Makeup!!! This was soooo fun to recreate and I hope you all have fun trying it out as well :) Check out my instagram for updates on my blog!! EmilyAugustinex









No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.