Saturday, January 3, 2015

Winter Look Book

I have been addicted to watching Look book YouTube videos lately, so when my BFF Sam came home from the city (she's a videographer) I thought, you know what, I could do that?!? It looked so fun, so I totally took advantage. We put together three looks that scream winter, that you may already have in your closet! Check it out! And don't forget to tell me what you think! EEEKKK!




Look 1:
Poncho- Last Season Forever 21
Disco Pants- American Apparel
Similar Look ||
Black Turtleneck- Forever 21
Poncho- Forever 21
Ankle Boots- Target

Look 2:
Coat: American Eagle
Crop Top: American Apparel
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Socks: Arie but similar here.
Scarf: Aldo
Boots: Tommy Hilfiger Russell Boots similar here.

Look 3:
Coat: Nordstrom
Top: Forever 21
Disco Pants- American Apparel
Booties: Target
Purse: H&M

I hope this gave you guys inspiration! Let me know if you recreate any of these looks :) Which one was your favorite? Should I do more YouTube videos?!? AHHHHH LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS PLS PLS PLS.


Talk to you guys soon!

Videography by: Sam Holden
Music: Shiner Ft. Ginger Remix by Mr. KollPast
Go Download it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.