Monday, March 3, 2014

DIY: Top Knot!

Top knots. Knots of the tops. Knot tops. Whatever you want to call it this style is the easiest in the entire world. You can dress it up or down and it is so perfect for 2nd or 3rd day hair. IT IS MY FAVORITE! It makes me miss my long hair so bad. In cosmetology school I would wear my hair like this literally everyday because like I told you before--- I am lazy in the mornings--- my teacher told me 'Emily do your hair this isn't a style.' So I would have to take it down everyday even though I loved my bun. I think I may of even cried......NOW LOOK! BOOOOYAAAAA! I WIN! All of the celebs are wearing this! It is a style. Lucky for us late morning girls it takes little effort! Have fun sleepin' in a bit! 


First tease your hair and put some dry shampoo in those locks to texturize the crap out of your hair. 
Then, take all your hair like shown and start twisting it.
Once its all twisted take it and start wrapping it around your hand thats still holding the pony.
Like shown around this part start twisting the baby ends then secure it with a hair tie.
It will look like a ballerina bun and very tiny at this point!
This is my favorite part---
Take the bun and pull at opposite sides to form the messy bun that looks good to you!
And YOURE DONE!

So have fun never washing your hair again. You're welcome ;) Whats your favorite way to tie up your hairs? Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.