Sunday, March 30, 2014

QUICK TIP: HOW TO GET LONGER, FULLER LASHES @ HOME!

Hi Ladies! I think that I finally hit the jackpot on the lash train...... It is amazing. It will change your life. Ok I guess I am exaggerating a bit. But, I am serious it is pretty cool. I have pretty straight, short, stubby, stupid, awful, (any other of the worst adjectives you can think of) eyelashes. I try to hide them a bit by curling them and using expensive mascara, which works to an extent but at the end of the day I still have the same lashes I was born with, stubby. So if you have eyelashes like me, try this tip. It really makes a huge difference and takes .2 seconds out of your morning! (For my lazy gals like myself ;))



So first start out with your bare lashes, and use your favorite mascara.
After that take some baby powder on a Q-Tip and coat your lashes ALOT!
Then, mascara them up one more time. 
AND VOILA!!! LONG LUSCIOUS LASHES! 

This really isn't a scam I promise.. I know I seem like I am on a commercial trying to sell you baby powder, but it really is that simple. LOL. Try it out!!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.