Friday, March 21, 2014

Its Friday, Friday, whats in your makeup bag on Friiiiiiiidayyyyy?


Sooo this past few week I have done ALOT and when I say ALOT I mean to much shopping. What comes with a lot of shopping is me having new favorites to talk about with you! I have been obsessing over some new products and some oldies but goodies so I thought I would obsess with you, seeing how my friends I think can only get so much of me ravvvving and ravvvving about how perfect this lipgloss is. Hehe;) I also got a new makeup bag as well but stay tuned to hear about that!




- First thing is that little gold tube! Thats YSL Babydoll Mascara. I got it at Sephora for $30. Yes, I agree that is STEEP for a mascara. But.... it is amazing. It is like you are always wearing false lashes. I have never seen anything like it. Another mascara in there is the Clinique bottom lash mascara! I think I need a little more time with this little baby because I forget about it a lot but it is an awesome invention I also got it at Sephora for $10. You can't beat that! Once I have more time with it I'll let you know the deets.

- NYX Powder Eyeliner and my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. Im talking about these two together because they are like Rose and Jack. (i.e the perfect couple) Ive been really into the smoked out eyeliner look Kylie Jenner did here. Its just very easy but looking like you didn't try to hard. Does that make sense? Lol. What I do is use the naked palette and put WOS over my whole lid and put Naked 2 and built up with Faint into my crease and outer corner. Then use the eyeliner above the lash line and below the bottom lashes and blend it all out with Naked 2 to make it really smoky. If you'd like to see a tutorial on that comment below! The Naked Basics is at Sephora for $28 and NYX Eyeliner you can get at Ulta but I can't find it on their website but its on the NYX site for $6.

- I have my essential Elf Eyeliner because you can never go wrong with a winged eyeliner! You can get that at your local Target or Elf.com for $1. Total steal!

- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation-- I just got this over the weekend and love it. But, if you don't like a full coverage foundation this isn't for you. It is AWESOME though, for a full flawless face. It covers any imperfection. I got it from a counter for $35 and got this free makeup bag and a lot of other goodies!

- My holy grail product. Revlon Lipstick in Nude Attitude. It is the perfect nude and it goes perffffectly with my Buxom lipgloss in White Russian. I got the lipstick at my local drugstore for $6 and lipgloss at Sephora for $19.

- Macs Prolong Wear Concealer in NW20. This is the best concealer I have ever used! It is a perfect under eye concealer to really brighten it up and your bags go byeeee! I got it at Mac for $19. I also got my blush there as well in Stubborn. I really like this color for pretending its Spring! Hehe.

- Lastly the Anastasia Brow Pomade in Dark Brown. It is the BOMB.COM! The pomades texture makes its so easy to make natural looking brows and really mimic little hairs. It is the bees kneez. You can get it at Ulta right now for $18 in stores and you get a free brow wax to put on before as well! I highly recommend you to get your paws on this.


I hope this helped you all out and thought of some new products for Spring! I have tutorials coming up featuring all of them-- Keep on the look out  ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.