Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SUNKISSED INSPIRED MAKEUP FOR MY GIRLS ITCHIN' FOR SPRING!



As you probably saw in my last post.. I am ITCHIN' for Spring. When I say I'm itching I am dying.... Literally-- Because all I want is warm weather and tonight there is supposed to be 12 to 16 inches of snow. FML! So while it is blizzarding outside for all I know (my shades are closed) I am thinking about makeup and hair for Spring and trying to beat this stupid Flappy Bird game. I mean, a girl can dream right? I mean for Flappy Bird because everyone knows I can never get past 10 -_- But, for Spring too :)



Heres what I used above to get this awesome flawless spring look!
Makeup Forever HD Foundation, NYC Sunny Bronzer, Benefit Brow Zing- Brunette, Benefit Sun Beam, Mac Mineralize Skinfinish- Soft and Gentle, Maybelline Bouncy Blush- Plum Wine, Naked Basics Palette, Stila Eyeshadow- Kitten, Anasatasia Dual Ended Highlighter, NYX Wonder Pencil, NYX Black Liner, Two Faced Lash Injection, Mac Creme D'Nude, NYX Creme Brûlée




1) I used a damp beauty blender to apply her foundation.
2) I used my bronzer with a big fluffy brush to contour and really warm up the areas of the face that normally the sun would hit. I used a fluffy brush because I wanted it to look very natural.
3) Next, I took a stippling brush and my bouncy blush and dabbed it on her cheekbones, on her nose, her temples, and her chin.. Really where if you got a sunburn thats where you would get it. With this look I really wanted her to look like she's been sun kissed even if its the middle of winter!
4) Then I took Sun Beam and applied it right above her cheekbones, her cupids bow and her chin.
5) I applied Kitten all over her lid.
6) I took my Naked Basics palette and started off with Naked 2 and put it all in her crease, then took Faint and really concentrated it to her outer v. Blend blend blend! We don't want any harsh lines!
7) I took my Highlighter and put it under the brow, in the inner corner of the eye and underneath the lash line. I took my NYX Wonder Pencil which is a nude liner and lined her waterline. Then I took my black liner and lined her upper waterline on the top lashes.
8) We put mascara on her lashes:)
ps. Don't forget to fill your brows!

                       

9) I used Creme D'Nude all over her lips and topped it with Creme Brûlée.
10) Last but very not least, I grabbed Sun Beam again and put it right in the middle of the lip and the middle of the top lip and dabbed it with my ring finger really to make her lips look fuller and plump! Then you're done!!

Check out how to get beach hair as well! Then you will be all set! In the middle of a blizzard heheh:) 
What is all your favorite ways to cope in the middle of a snow storm? 
Comment Bellloooooow, Id love to hear it! 
Maybe soon I will actually want to do a Winter Look since you know it is in fact Winter---
Let me know if you all would like to see some dark lips for these cold groggy days!


No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.