Sunday, February 9, 2014

DARK LIPS- ROCK IT OR LEAVE IT?



Hi girlfriends-- So I need YOUR advice! The latest fall/winter trend has been a dark lip.. Very vampy  with a pretty basic eye-- Dark lips used to be only for punk rock type of looks but now its all over celebrities. Its very pretty! What are you thinking about this trend? Do you love it? or Leave it? Let me know in the comments below. Would you wear it?



What I used:
A black NYX jumbo eyeliner
Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry
Urban Decay Lip Liner in Ozone

First I lined her lips with my Black NYX eyeliner and faded it in half way into the lip and blended it all with my ring finger so there was no harsh lines. Then I applied the lip stick and again blended it with my finger. Lastly, I applied Urban Decays clear liner all around the outside of the lip line to really lock in that color to make sure there is no feathering-- and BAM a dark vampy lip!

Again let me know what you think! Would you wear this for a night out? Or is it too much? If you recreate this look tag me on instagram @flowersinemilyshair  ♥ Talk to you girls soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.