Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dressy Thanksgiving Outfit Ideeeerzz

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVIN'.
Other than giving tons of thanks and seeing my family, I am so excited for all of the food. Pumpkin pie, some turkey, some mashed potatoes and corn, my grandmas salad, mmmm.... My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Thanksgiving is one of my favvvvvorite holidays. So, since I've been loving polyvore and all, I thought why not make some inspos. As you could probably tell in my last post, I love wearing all black. I just think its so perfect and like I said before you look so put together and honestly like a #GIRLBOSS. Im going to do some casual ideas too and don't worry, I will add some color;)

thankgiving!

cape | dress | socks | boots | purse | lipstick

I looooooove this outfit for so many reasons. First that cape coat ughhhhh! Ive been loving capes ever since I saw T-Swifts Blank Space video. Like can I please have a man on a horse with a cape? I don't know I think its just really classy and I am obsessed. PLUS ITS $25! The only thing I would add is to put on some sheer black stockings if you live in colder climates (like I do) and then pair them with the thicker thigh socks. Wing ya liner and use Macs lipstick in 'Living Legend' and you are all set to eat tons of food. (Ps that dress will be perfect for food babies as well because it is loose like a tshirt dress! You know I think of these things)

_______

Whats your guys favorite part about Thanksgiving? I hope I gave you some ideas! What do you plan on wearing? 
AND HAVE YOU SEEN TAYLOR SWIFTS NEW VIDEOOOO?! Let me know in the comments:)


No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.