Monday, November 10, 2014

10 OF MY FAVE HAIRCOLOR TRENDS YOU NEED TO TRY

I know I've already told you my favorite time of the year is Fall.
But, not only because the leaves, sweaters and scarfs, apple picking and cozy days its because of FALL AND WINTER HAIR COLOR IS MY FAVORITE. Dark chocolates, reds and purples are my weakness. Its just something about rich hair color that rubs me in all the right places. Check out my Fall/Winter hair inspo. All from the best, almighty, PINTEREST


I LOVEEEE the one in the top left corner. That cool brown almost purple just sings to me. It is perfection. It makes me want to go back dark. I think thats my faveee. But, I am obsessed with every single one. I hope I gave you some inspoooo to change your locks! If anyone books with me to get any of these colors, I will throw in a free cut and wax, just because Fall time is the best time-- Going until Next Monday! So book you're appointments soooon:)

Comment below what you're favorite fall hair color is! I'd loveeee to know!


No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.