Tuesday, April 15, 2014

If I was stuck on a desert island and could only bring one thing.........



A few months ago, I wandered into the Buffalo Mac counter and my whole entire life changed... Ok, I am exaggerating a little bit. But I swear just a little! I have been seeing this little gem on YouTube and many other girls blogs for a while now and I never believed that it was that great.. Like honestly, what was all the fuss about?!? So on that day, March the 3rd, 2014... Jk I don't know the exact date.... I realized that all the hype for Macs Fix + was true... It really was THAT amazing. And so worth the 20 something dollars! I can not imagine my life without it. I swear to the lord. 

Per the Mac website: 
An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm the skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up! 

AND ITS $21! Cant beat that.


Fix + is literally the answer to all my makeup problems.. If I was stuck on a desert island and could only pick one product I would honestly pick this. You know when you buy eye shadows from the drugstore and they never look as amazing on your lid as they do in the package? They are never pigmented and always chalky looking. Spray Fix+ on your brush then dip into the powder and apply and BAM! Expensive looking eyeshadow that stays all day! Without the price tag.. Who woulda thunk.



All of the colors on the left are without Fix+ and the one following is with it. You can tell a huge difference! 

Its also amazing for when you do all your foundation think you look amaze balls then set the powder so it will last all day for my oily girls and you look like a cake ball and it looks nowhere near natural. We have all been there. Even if you are just wearing a full coverage foundation it can look crazy cake. After you are finished, mist it on arms length away and its crazy the difference.


Other uses:
When you are all done with your makeup it is also great for setting all of your hard work to last ages! 
When you need a pick me up on hot summer days just spritz this and your face will drink it right on up.
You know those really glittery shadows that the second you pick up it falls all over your face? If you spray this on your brush it picks up the glitter and acts like a bonding agent to your lid!
If your foundation is thick spray some of this onto a small bowl with your foundation and it will lighten it up.

NOW GO BUY IT! IT WILL SAVE WORLD HUNGER!

........but really go buy it, you won't be sorry ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.