Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pretty Little Liars: Get the Look!! Part 1!


Im not sure about you girls but I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars.. Its getting to the point that I'm glad that theres a wait until next season because I am THAT pathetic. Haha. The girls hair, makeup and outfits are always on point. I thought I would replicate it for you guys! First, Im starting off with Spencer. She always is very natural and classy with her outfits. She usually goes pretty minimal with the makeup but always flawless!!  IM ALSO DOING A GIVEAWAYYYY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Share this post on any social media site, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest (the more shares & comments the more entrys) and comment on any of my social media telling me what you want to see next, and YOU can win a NAKED PALETTE! WHAAAAT! Yes! How easy is that? It will be going on for two weeks so get sharin'! At the end of the two weeks I will randomly select a winner! So check the video below :) I hope you like it!



Product Used:
Benefit Porefessional
Makeup Forever HD Foundation
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
Makeup Forever HD Translucent Powder
Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Medium
Mac Blush in Melba
Lorac Pro Palette
Mac eyeliner in Feline
YSL Babydoll Mascara
Revlon Pink Pout Lipstick
*all brushes used are Sigma and Real Techniques




* All of the clothes shown are from Gap!
I hope you liked it!!! The rest of the girls will be coming shortly!!! Thank you for watchin! Subscribe to my new YouTube channel:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.