Sunday, May 18, 2014

Get Ready with Maggie: Makeup for Fair Skin!

Hi friendssssss!
Coming from a fellow 'pale girl' I know the struggle of trying to wear makeup but looking fake. Sure its easy for a tan girl to slop on makeup but my fair skin girls can never find the right foundation color, can never wear bronzer because it looks muddy, can never find the perfect nude lip etc. etc. I feel you ladies! So I thought me and my friend Maggie would team up to help you in the video below! Check it out:) (It is great for girls on a budget as well... I didn't realize until it was over hehe)


In the video I used Loreal True Match they have like a bagillion colors so I can put on my dogs life that you will find one that is perfect for you!

For Bronzer I used NYC Sunny Bronzer. With bronzer you cannot forget that you want no shimmer! This is an awesome choice because it is lighter than most. The darker the bronzer the muddier it will look. It is very natural!

I used a coral lip in the video but an awesome nude for lighter girls is Revlons Lipstick in 001 Nude Attitude. It is the bees knees. Im obsessed. You probably already know this though :X
I hope this helped my pale girls! I know its tricky to find perfect colors for your skin but just remember keep playing with colors and only shop at stores that are good with returns;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.