Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Greenday, Its time to wakeup.. Septembers Over

Was it just me or did September go by so fast? I'm not complaining or anything but, how crazy. With September ending here comes one of my favorite months: October. Now that we are finally getting past the random 80 degree days (Pssst: Upstate NY can be a little bipolar) October means: FALL CLOTHES! Lately, all I have been doing is searching for cute oversized sweaters, scarfs, slouchy hats... My favorrriiiiteeeeee.... Ive found some gems so I thought I would share some with you:

I am loving this dress from TOBI. With some black tights and black booties, It's fall approved! AND its only $36... What beats that?


The next one is just a basic tee from Urban Outfitters.. I just love the pale pink color but it also comes in 5 other colors. But with a cute cardigan this is a staple for every girls wardrobe.


Leather leggings IM OBSESSED WITH! You can dress them up, dress them down, but still be so comfy like you're  in PJ's. These ones are again from Urban Outfitters for $29! 

The last clothing item I am about lately are...... You guessed it: Cardigans. Especially huge, oversized, comfy, sweaters. This ones from TOBI and on sale for $29 as well!

My last favorite is hair accessories! Im loving the dainty hair necklaces, to the flower headbands to the big turban styles to all in between!!! I've seen ones I loveeee at Forever21, Necessary Clothing and Urban Outfitters!
                             





.

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.