Monday, June 9, 2014

Perfect Yo' Browz!


I am so so so so picky when it comes to my brows. Like, so picky.
 I've never really been into powders.. I'm usually a pencil kinda gal.
Until, now.
Since this product my brows have thanked me.
It takes me half the time now to do my brows. Its fool proof!
You have not lived life until you have used this product. Life as you know it will change.
I swear I never exaggerate ;)

So, once upon a time there was this girl named Anastasia. She was the brow wiz. Out of nowhere she changed the brow game for years to come. No one could compare to her products. Brows all across the world screamed with joy. (I, as a makeup artist did as well) Finally, all of the ladies across the land finally decided to fill in their sparse babies... Their brows thanked them. Anastasia came out with the perfect pencil, the perfect brow powder duo, a gel to keep them in place and now......
DUH DADA DUM!!!!

The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade.
This is literally thebrow.com if there was such a thing.
Its not a powder, its not a pencil, its not a gel. To be honest, its kinda like a mousse. 
The pomade is PERFECT for sculpting a perfect brow. The texture of it mimics the real look of your natural brows and guess what?!?!?! Its waterproof, smudge proof and it adheres to the hairs. What more could you possibly ask for! Its my favorite. My brows have never looked better. Not jokin'. It stays all day. You could honestly go for a 5k with this on your brows and its not moving. Its perfect for my oily girls! 

Try it out.. You will be obsessed, I promise!!!
Its a 10 out of 10 in my book.. Thank you Anastasia. You are the god of the browz.

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.