Friday, January 17, 2014

I bet you $10 you can have hair like Lana Del Rey.....




Elllooooo!! So yesterday was Lanas' makeup now today is HAIR! I love these loose effortless waves to dress up or to wear with a oversized t and skinny jeans. Its super versatile and honestly, everyone and their mother can do it. Who doesn't love a hairstyle that takes 10 minutes??? I do! If I had long hair again this would be my everyday look. But lets stop dreamin' cause I don't. 

A teasing brush
1 inch curling iron
Brush
Smoothing Serum


1) First things first, start off by taking hair in sections and teasing your hair. If you were born with naturally voluminous hair I hate you-- But you can skip this step ;)

2) Start curling your hair with a 1 inch curling iron all away from your face. 

3) By this step your hair looks like your Susy Q and I understand thats not cute but hold on! Have faith in me!

4) Brush through your hair with a wide tooth comb or a paddle brush.

5 and 6) Put some smoothing serum on your fingers and emulsify it by rubbing your fingers together and finger comb it through the bottom half of your hair.



Tell me thats not easy! Try it out ladies!!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.