Monday, February 2, 2015

January Faveez


So, the first month of 2015 is gone! Crazy! Although, I usually think months go by so fast and weirdly enough I felt like January dragged. But, I am not complaining.. I am so excited for February and the rest of the upcoming months! *ahem, summer, cough* So go on January, byeeee Felecia! February is my bday month and I cannot wait. This month I actually didn't try a lot of new products. But, I did fall in love with products I kinda forgot about. (Don't you love it when that happens?) My wallet is pretty happy, hehe. I have kind of a lot so, lesssssss get into it.




Ok, so first things first Mac Face & Body has been a goooooood send. I haven't really been into the 'heavy contour' 'made up' face like I used to be lately and this has helped me so much. On day to day days, I really want my foundation not to look like foundation. I want it to look like my skin, but better. This does the trick! But, its definitely buildable if you have some acne spots that day. 

Rimmel Lash Accelerator is an ammmmaaazin mascara especially considering its from the drugstore!
 I pick this over my higher brand 9 times out of 10. OBSESSED.


Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips is the BEEZ KNEEZ. Tbh, everything from lush is amazing. I have had the most dry lips all month and this has def saved my life.

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita- okkkkkie where shall I start... I heard everyone and their mothers talk about this product.. How great it was, so I bought it. I guess from what I've heard from the grapevine they have changed the formula dramatically. So instead of cute, mauvey, Kylie Jenner lips, my lips were brown. With a little mauve but, brown. But the lasting power on this is AMAZING. So, I went to the drawing board and starting messing around. First, I apply this, let it dry, then add MAC Twig all over and Myth in the middle mix it around and its PERFECT. I know, a lot of trouble for a lip. But, really its so amazing. 

As you know if you've been reading for a while, I LOVE DRY SHAMPOO. Batiste is top notch. Especially love that it comes out dark and not white.




|| I hope you all had a great January ! What were your favorite items? Have you tried any of mine?



No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.