Sunday, September 14, 2014

I HAVE AN ADDICTION..... CAN YOU HELP?

I'm scared when I type this it will magically become Winter because thats how NY is but...
I LOVE FALL. Everything about fall.
I was creepin' on Pinterest, again. Ok, every night... And found this.


and just got wayyyyyyyyy to excited for Fall.
I know I cannot be the only one. Fall is where it is at. Its not to cold, not to warm. But puuurfect.
AND-- for an even bigger plus, fall fashion and makeup is the best. Nothing can get any better.
So, while Fall is coming out of nowhere, so hasn't every single online store and Pinterest (f pinterest) begging me to buy cardigans and scarfs and honestly, I'm not holdin back. I am aaalll aaabouuut itttt. I thought I would share my creepy online habits with you since, Im sure you like clothes too right?!?

Ok, I thought so. Lets get on with this, we've got a lot to get through.

So sure, rompers are for Summer and Spring, but I am still obsessed so why not bring it in to Fall? This romper from Forever 21 hits so many soft spots for me. First, its black soooooo duh I like it. Second, how easy is it to throw something over your head? Easy. Lazy. You kno me. This romper would be super cute with black opaque tights with some black knitted over the knee socks and some booties. Say I'm wrong. You won't.

Cardigans, ahhh. My loves. I think the cuttessstttttt style right now is huge chunky cardigans like this one again from Forever 21 (I want every single color in my closet right now) and dainty tanks. This one from ASOS is exactly what I am talking about. Its just so easy and effortless (and you're as snug as a bug in a rug) but, you look fashionable. I love it and I just can't get enough..

I LOVE BOYFRIEND JEANS. Maybe its because, OK I GET IT I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND RUB IT IN. But, really, I love those jeans. You might think I am nuts but I love em. With this top from ASOS. Love. And you get two for 30. Thats a bargain.

Another jean I've been loving are jeggings. High waisted jeggings as a matter of fact! These. $15.80. Thats all I have to say. I am in love. I love them. I love everything about them. I would like every single color. I love them. I love them a lot. Also, I think I said this in my last Fall post last year, idc, Ill say it again, leather pants. I am obsessed. These pants would go perfect with anything. Literally everything you can dress them up with a fancy shirt like the pic, or where the shirts from ASOS that i just was talking about. You will look so trendy either way without trying.

Guys, don't laugh at me, because I get it where would I, Emily Augustine, wear this? But, I love it so I had to include it. This is everything. With a black leather jacket and some tights not sure what shoes at this exact moment, but Id figure it out. I love it. I need somewhere to wear it. Would anyone like to give me some fancy plans?

_________________
So after making this post, I think I realized, yet again, I like things I can just put together without thinking that are comfy. That is my style. Effortless comfy couch chic. I hope my favorites helped you for what you're about this Fall! Let me know what you're favorite pieces are in the comments cause you know I need to online shop more and all... Talk to you guys soon!

1 comment :

  1. falllllll! It's still a bit hot here, but I am a fall junkie too. Can't wait for sweaters and crisp air!

    ReplyDelete

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.