Monday, May 25, 2015

#OOTD & Update

WHYYYYY hello guys! I have missed you so much! I have been slackin' big time in the blogging department let me tell youuuuuu. I have decided to start incorporating new things on this blog-- I may have told you this already-- not sure--- But, I want to get more out of JUST BEAUTY and into style posts and lifestyle and fitness and basically anything I feel like bloggin' about ya feeeeelzz? I hope you guys are ok with this! This way it will be way easier to blog more because before I just felt restricted to one category. I am not a one trick pony let me tell youuuuuuu, hehe. I also really want to start vlogging. So let me know in the comments if that would be something you'd wanna see? Basically just me goin around with my everyday activities but bringing you with me? I dunooo just an idea! I am up totally for some new suggestions on things you'd like to see on this here blog. I would love to hear what you think! But for now, heres an #ootd :)





Tunic | Jeans: American Eagle-- out of stock similar: here | Sunglasses 

I have been loving this local boutique, Glamour and Glow for so long now! It is one of my favorites. They have an online shop you should totally check them out here! They have such classy pieces but still fun and different. The best part is, its in my community so its even better supporting a local business. This tunic is so perfect for Upstate NY and transitioning from Spring to Summer because the weather is so bipolar around here. I'm in loveeeeee. I think it would be so cute with some shorts as well, or a bikini cover up! 








No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.