Tuesday, July 21, 2015

B&W Everythan'













Romper | Rings | Earrings | Sunglassses | Boots- sold out but similar



Hi everyone! Lately, I have been pretty boring with my style but I have been loving it! I've been into very minimal, black, grey and white outfits. I just think its so classy. You can buy so many different pieces and they'll never go "out of style". They are just simple. This has been my favorite romper and its from Charlotte Russe! Also, these sunnies have been my GO TO-- I have gotten so many compliments on them it isn't even funny. They remind me of Ray Bans but guess what.... They are only $12! What a steallll $$$$$. I got them from Glamour & Glow! I can't find my rings online but they are from Brandy Melville. I have been loving wearing simple jewelry but layering tonnnnnzzzz of them. Can you tell my style has been changing big time?

I also started working with a new photographer so tell me what you think! Her name is Nellie and she is amazinggggggg. Check all her work out here. We have a lot of new things coming out for you so keep your eyes peeled 0_o eek!



No comments :

Post a Comment

FLOWERS IN EMILYS HAIR. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labinastudio.